What I do for fun:
- Author, "Bug Bash"
"Bug Bash" is a weekly comic strip about technology, appearing on the Web and in Microsoft's internal communications newsletter, Micronews.
- Co-owner, editor, Mr. Cranky Rates the Movies
This Internet feature pulls in over half a million calculated visitors per month, garners a modest income through ad contracts and partnerships, and has received widespread acclaim in numerous publications including The New York Times, Vanity Fair, Adweek, Wired, Access magazine and many more. Mr. Cranky recently released his first book, "The 100 Crankiest Movie Reviews EVER."
- Owner, editor, Set the Line
Set the Line is an online game in which users attempt to predict the margin of victory in upcoming sporting events, then track their accuracy across the course of a season.
- Author, Internet's first comic strip, "Where the Buffalo Roam"
This college pursuit was first posted on USENET as a regular Internet feature in 1991. The comic also spawned two books, an independent film and a line of t-shirts.
- Regular columnist for the Boulder Weekly and irregular columnist for The Denver Post, 1994 - 1998
- Co-author of comic strip "Cafe Angst" for The Denver Post, 1994 - 1998